It’s tax season once again and for the past several years it has been our procedure to print a complete tax organizer for all of our current clients. In an effort to be more efficient and to cut down on paper waste, we are suppressing the complete printing for much of our clientele who prefer just to supply hard copy documentation only. Please contact us if you would like to receive a custom printable pdf with pre-printed prior year data if we prepared your 2020 tax return. The entire blank 2021 Tax Organizer and questionnaire is also available on our website for you to select just the pages you need. Again, please note that filling in an organizer is strictly at your option. However, it may help you organize, collect and summarize your infonnation, and it has been our experience that it helps prevent omissions and allows us to focus attention on your individual requirements.
Please provide us with the following information and attach supporting documentation where necessary:
- Copies of all compensation and pension distribution reports
- W-2(s), 1099(s), etc.
- Form(s) SSA 1099 for Social Security benefits distributions
- Form(s) 1099 (interest, dividends, etc.) and Form(s) 1099-B from Brokerage Accounts
- Schedule(s) K-l (income/loss from partnerships, S corporations, etc.)
- Form 1095-A, B, or C Health Insurance Coverage
- Form(s) 1098 (mortgage interest) and real estate property tax statements
- Closing statements pertaining to real estate transactions (HUD forms)
- Form(s) 1098-E for studenl loan interest, Form(s) 1098-T for tuition payments
- All information regarding educational expenses and fees, scholarships, books, etc.
- Form(s) 1099-K (Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments)
- Purchase agreements, leases, and finance paperwork for all capital equipment, vehicles, etc.
- All other relevant supporting documents (schedules, bank registers, medical, charitable, etc.)
- Any tax notices received from the IRS or other taxing authorities
After gathering your tax documents. call the office or e-mail us to arrange for an appointment. We will be accepting appointment dates beginning Monday, January 31, 2022. Please bring all of your documentation, the engagement letter, and this organizer package along with you even if you choose not to fill in any information. Please plan to supply all infonnation to us by Friday, March 25, 2022.
Thanks very much in advance for your business and we look forward to serving you, Please feel free to call or e-mail if any questions should arise or if you need further assistance.